How to join
1. Fill out the membership application form either on-line (see Apply On-line) or send an application attached form to our membership coordinator
2. Pay the membership dues once the Membership Co-ordinator has advised you that the Board has accepted your application.
3. Come to the meetings and activities.
You are welcome to come as a guest (up to two times) before deciding to join the IWCE. Please contact our Hospitality Co-ordinator if you would like to be a guest at one of our meetings.
How to pay
1. You can pay by bank transfer.
The account number of the IWCE is: 1774 07 506.
The IBAN is: NL55RABO0177407506.
Please remember to include: your name and the date
2. You can pay cash to the Treasurer at the IWCE October Meeting (monthly meetings are always the thirds Thursday of the month - see Meetings.)
For new members, the membership fee is €55 (includes a one-time registration fee of €10.)
Membership Renewal is €45. Dues are non-refundable.
Prospective members must complete the application form, with their dues, to the Membership Coordinator.
In order to remain a member in good standing, annual dues must be paid by the date of the October meeting, or a € 10,- late fee will be charged.
Would you like to become a member? The best way is to apply on-line.
Do you prefer to send an application by post? Please, download the form here: